Dough Box- Designed to store your proofing dough safely
A small polypropylene tray designed for storage, transportation, cooling and proofing. Tray is light, durable, chemically resistant, does not absorb odors and is easy to clean. When stacking, the trays fit tightly into each other, which prevents dust and other contaminants from entering, thereby prolonging the freshness of the products.
Covers withstand temperatures from -40 C to +70 C.
- Dimensions: 450mmW x 650mmD x 85mmH
If you were like me you could never find the space to store your Proving dough... Now with the dough container these are no longer the scenes at our house
Our customers say (and we agree) that we have the best quality and most comprehensive range of pizza tools in NZ!
How to use The Pizza Tools company by GR8NZLife :
1. After your pizza oven is ready heated, push the hot embers to the back of your oven with the coal rake.
2. Dip the cooking stone cleaning pad into cold water, squeeze till damp and briskly wipe across the cooking stones until clean and free of ash, repeat if necessary. Do not leave in the heat. Rinse the cleaning pad in warm water, squeeze until clean and reuse for the next pizza.
3. Dust the paddle lightly with Flour and create your Pizza directly on the Large Pizza Paddle
4. Use the perfectly sized Pizza peel (round) to turn the pizzas in the oven for even cooking.
5. Place your Pizza on the Toxin Free Cutting board.
6. Use the commercial pizza cutter to share your masterpiece.
All of our pizza oven tools are available to purchase separately or as sets from 2 pieces up to the complete ultimate 7pc set.
Made locally in Hibiscus Coast, Auckland, New Zealand.