Pizza Board -Pine PAC
Pizza Cutting Board (Laminated Pine Clears) Pizza Board -420mm Diagonal ,330mm x 340mm Super comfortable handle 120mm x 45mm
Bevelled edge ,Rounded Shoulders and super comfy handle.
100% made locally in NZ, our pizza board is the essential pizza oven tool set to complete your pizza masterpieces, whether you're cooking them in a pizza oven or inside in your kitchen oven!
Sealed with food grade
Kitchen Timber OilRICH TUNG OIL DESIGNED FOR KITCHEN TIMBER
Kitchen Timber Oil contains clear natural tung oil for nourishing and protecting timber benches, cutting boards, salad bowls and all interior timber. When Kitchen Timber Oil is dry, it gives a natural matt finish that is resistant to water and spills.
CARE AND CLEANING
- Do not place any items in the dish washer, hand wash only.
- Wash the timber parts with a mild detergent and warm water.
- Do NOT soak the timber components.
- Dry with a dish cloth and NOT in the sun.
- For all the various boards, wet them with hot water, apply undiluted dish-wash liquid and scrub with a long handled brush. Rinse and cloth dry only.
We have other boards available too. Pacific Rimu Cutting boards see other listings
Our customers say (and we agree) that we have the best quality and most comprehensive range of pizza tools in NZ!
How to use The Pizza Tools company by GR8NZLife :
1. After your pizza oven is ready heated, push the hot embers to the back of your oven with the coal rake.
2. Dip the cooking stone cleaning pad into cold water, squeeze till damp and briskly wipe across the cooking stones until clean and free of ash, repeat if necessary. Do not leave in the heat. Rinse the cleaning pad in warm water, squeeze until clean and reuse for the next pizza.
3. Dust the paddle lightly with Flour and create your Pizza directly on the Large Pizza Paddle
4. Use the perfectly sized Pizza peel (round) to turn the pizzas in the oven for even cooking.
5. Place your Pizza on the Toxin Free Cutting board (coat of Worktop Oil applied to seal).
6. Use the commercial pizza cutter to share your masterpiece.
All of our pizza oven tools are available to purchase separately or as sets from 2 pieces up to the complete ultimate 7pc set.
Made locally in Hibiscus Coast, Auckland, New Zealand.
This Model comes in two std Options a 20mm backframe which wil fit a parcel up to 16mm wide and a Wide which is 37 backframe which will fit up to 32mm Parcel
Check the height of the Parcel tray to the floor . You will need 170mm clearance minimum for the STD and 190mm min for the HD To fit the rod lock fittings to either units you will need a clearance of 80mm from the bottom of either unit.