The Coals Rake is designed to move your coals around the fire .
The specially designed stainless rake head its perfect for spreading the coals and to be used for cleaning and removal of old used coals the next day ready for resetting.
The light but strong aluminium handles allows for maintenance free use and long term life as it will not split or crack in the UV like wood and wont burn.
All of our pizza oven tools have an easy grip aluminium handle, approximately 1 metre in length.
Other items Available in the Pizza Tools company Range by GR8NZLIFE
Pizza Peels 200mm Approximately
Large Pizza Paddles 240mm x 240 mm Approximately
Pizza Cooking Stone Cleaners
Commercial Pizza Cutters
Pizza Cutting Boards (non toxic) (Coated with 1 x coat Ruskins Wood Oil)
Pizza Tools Rack (holds 3 or 5 tools)
Our customers say (and we agree) that we have the best quality and most comprehensive range of pizza tools in NZ!
How to use Pizza Oven Tool Company Tools By GR8NZLife:
1. After your pizza oven is ready heated, push the hot embers to the back of your oven with the coal rake.
2. Dip the cooking stone cleaning pad into cold water, squeeze till damp and briskly wipe across the cooking stones until clean and free of ash, repeat if necessary. Do not leave in the heat. Rinse the cleaning pad in warm water, squeeze until clean and reuse for the next pizza.
3. Dust the paddle lightly with Flour and create your Pizza directly on the Large Pizza Paddle
4. Use the perfectly sized Pizza peel (round) to turn the pizzas in the oven for even cooking.
5. Place your Pizza on the Toxin Free Cutting board (coat of Ruskins Worktop Oil applied to seal).
6. Use the commercial pizza cutter to share your masterpiece.
All of our pizza oven tools are available to purchase separately or as sets from 2 pieces up to the complete ultimate 7pc set.
Made locally in Hibiscus Coast, Auckland, New Zealand.