Our Gr8nzlife stainless steel pizza oven Paddle is the essential pizza oven tool to place your pizzas into the wood-fired oven and take them out, and to move them around while cooking for an even cook.
This item is for the large paddle -1 x Large Pizza Paddle 240mm x 240mm
Other items Available in the Pizza Tools company Range by GR8NZLIFE
Launching Peel 310x310
Pizza Peels 200mm circumference
Pizza Cooking Stone Cleaners
Commercial Pizza Cutters
Pizza Cutting Board (non toxic) (Coated with 1 x coat Ruskins Wood Oil)
Pizza Tools Rack (holds 3 or 4 tools)
100% made locally in NZ,
All of our pizza oven tools have an easy grip aluminium handle, approximately 1 metre in length.
Our customers say (and we agree) that we have the best quality and most comprehensive range of pizza tools in NZ!
How to use Pizza Oven Tool Company Tools By GR8NZLife:
1. After your pizza oven is ready heated, push the hot embers to the back of your oven with the coal rake.
2. Dip the cooking stone cleaning pad into cold water, squeeze till damp and briskly wipe across the cooking stones until clean and free of ash, repeat if necessary. Do not leave in the heat. Rinse the cleaning pad in warm water, squeeze until clean and reuse for the next pizza.
3. Dust the paddle lightly with Flour and create your Pizza directly on the Large Pizza Paddle
4. Use the perfectly sized Pizza peel (round) to turn the pizzas in the oven for even cooking.
5. Place your Pizza on the Toxin Free Cutting board (coat of Ruskins Worktop Oil applied to seal).
6. Use the commercial pizza cutter to share your masterpiece.
All of our pizza oven tools are available to purchase separately or as sets from 2 pieces up to the complete ultimate 7pc set.
Made locally in Hibiscus Coast, Auckland, New Zealand.