4 Pce Pizza Tools PPCC
The 4 Piece No#1 set PPCC (Peel, Peel, Cleaner, Cutter) gives you the Peel and Coals Rake to set the fire and the cooking stone cleaner to remove all the dust before you load in your masterpiece and the Commercial cutter to quickly cut and portion out your pizza
The 4 pc set includes:
1 x New Large Aluminium Pizza Square Peel 310mm x 340mm (photo to come)
1 x Coals Rake
1 x Pizza Cooking Stone Cleaner
1 x Commercial Pizza Cutter
Add the Pizza Board for an additional $40.00+GST
Our customers say (and we agree) that we have the best quality and most comprehensive range of pizza tools in NZ!
Add the small or large tools rack starting from $69.95
How to use GR8NZLife Pizza Oven Tools:
1. After heating your pizza oven, push the hot embers to the back of your oven with the coal rake or if you have a wood rack use your peel to move to the right or the left once your fire is set to continue to build your heating flame. The wood rack will allow you to stack logs and get the best heat.
2. Dip the cooking stone cleaning pad into cold water, squeeze out the water leaving the surface damp and briskly wipe across the cooking stones until clean and free of ash, repeat if necessary. Do not leave in the heat. Rinse the cleaning pad in warm water, squeeze until clean and reuse for the next pizza.
3. Dust the board lightly with Flour and create your Pizza directly on the wooden Pizza board. Don't overdo the toppings or leave it too long on the board. Use the Launching peel the square Peels or just the wooden board to launch your pizza into place. Just remember if it's not moving it's not going to launch into the oven keep it moving ..on flour/semolina.
4. Once in the oven let the base of the pizza cook for 40-50 seconds Use the perfectly sized Pizza peel (round) to turn the pizzas in the oven for even cooking.
5. Place your Pizza on the Toxin Free Cutting board (coat of Ruskins Worktop Oil Applied to seal)
6. Use the commercial pizza cutter to share your masterpiece. The pizza Tools Co by GR8NZLIFE sells the most pizza tools on Trademe
About GR8NZLIFE: Based in the beautiful Hibiscus Coast, just North of Auckland, we manufacture and sell 100% NZ Made Tools for the GR8 NZ Lifestyle including stainless steel and aluminium Pizza Oven Tools, and portable, multi-purpose 5, 7 & 10 stacks Rod and Reel Racks. Check out our other listings to view the full range.
If you have any questions please ask us. All pizza oven tools are available to purchase separately. Please check out our other listings to view these.
All of our pizza oven tools are available to purchase separately or as sets from 2 pieces up to the complete ultimate 7pc set.
Made locally in Hibiscus Coast, Auckland, New Zealand.
This Model comes in two std Options a 20mm backframe which wil fit a parcel up to 16mm wide and a Wide which is 37 backframe which will fit up to 32mm Parcel
Check the height of the Parcel tray to the floor . You will need 170mm clearance minimum for the STD and 190mm min for the HD To fit the rod lock fittings to either units you will need a clearance of 80mm from the bottom of either unit.