The 4 Piece No#2 set gives you the Round Peel and Coals Rake to set the fire and the the wood rack to start and control your logs and the Pizza Board to make and cut your Pizza's
The 4 pc No # 2 set includes:
1 x Pizza Round Peel 200mmDia
1 x Coals Rake
1 x Wood Holder
1 x Pizza Board
CARE AND CLEANING
All boards are given 1 x Coat of either Feast Watson timber oil or Ruskins Woodtop Oil
- Do not place any items in the dish washer, hand wash only.
- Wash the timber parts with a mild detergent and warm water.
- Do NOT soak the timber components.
- Dry with a dish cloth and NOT in the sun.
- Stainless steel parts can be washed with a mild detergent and warm water. Burnt on residue can be removed with a plastic scourer pad or similar item.
- For all the various boards, wet them with hot water, apply undiluted dish-wash liquid and scrub with a long handled brush. Rinse and cloth dry only.
Gr8nzlife Pizza Oven Tools:
1. Set your fire on the Wood rake then once going push to the side or rear with your peel . You can add logs and hot coals at any time.
2. After your pizza oven is ready heated, push the hot embers to the back of your oven with the coal rake.
3. Use the perfectly sized Pizza peel (round) to turn the pizzas in the oven for even cooking.
4. Place your Pizza on the Toxin Free Cutting board (coat of Ruskins Worktop Oil applied to seal).
All of our pizza oven tools are available to purchase separately or as sets from 2 pieces up to the complete ultimate 7pc set.
Made locally in Hibiscus Coast, Auckland, New Zealand.