e 6 Piece set is the GRNZLIFE best seller because it covers almost all the tools required to be a great success. Round and Square Peels, Coals rake, Stone Cleaner Pizza Board and Commercial rocking cutter.
Product code: POT6PC
Pizza Oven Tool Set: 5 Pizza Tools, Pizza Board
This set of stainless steel pizza oven tools with easy grip aluminium handles (approx. 1 metre in length) includes:
1 x Pizza Shovel New Large Aluminium Pizza Square Peel 310mm x 340mm
1 x Coals Rake
1 x Pizza Peel 200mm circumference
1 x Pizza Cooking Stone Cleaner
1 x Commercial Pizza Cutter
1 x Pizza Cutting Board (New Design ) (Laminated Pine Clears) Coated with 1 x coat Wood Oil (Feast Watson) or Ruskins Timber Oil
Get the thermometer for half Price"Limited Time only" RRP $59.00
All boards are given 1 x Coat of either Feast Watson timber oil or Ruskins Wood top Oil
RICH TUNG OIL DESIGNED FOR KITCHEN TIMBER
Kitchen Timber Oil contains clear natural tung oil for nourishing and protecting timber benches, cutting boards, salad bowls and all interior timber. When Kitchen Timber Oil is dry, it gives a natural matt finish resistant to water and spills.
Pizza Board -420mm Dia ,330mm x 340mm Super comfortable handle 120mm x 45mm
Bevelled edge, Rounded Shoulders and super comfy handle.
CARE AND CLEANING
Do not place any items in the dishwasher, hand wash only.
Wash the timber parts with a mild detergent and warm water.
Do NOT soak the timber components.
Dry with a dishcloth and NOT in the sun.
Stainless steel parts can be washed with a mild detergent and warm water. Burnt residue can be removed with a plastic scourer pad or similar item.
For all the various boards, wet them with hot water, apply undiluted dish-wash liquid and scrub with a long-handled brush. Rinse and cloth dry only.
How to use GR8NZLife Pizza Oven Tools:
1. After heating your pizza oven, push the hot embers to the back of your oven with the coal rake or if you have a wood rack use your peel to move to the right or the left once your fire is set to continue to build your heating flame. The wood rack will allow you to stack logs and get the best heat.
2. Dip the cooking stone cleaning pad into cold water, squeeze out the water leaving the surface damp and briskly wipe across the cooking stones until clean and free of ash, repeat if necessary. Do not leave in the heat. Rinse the cleaning pad in warm water, squeeze until clean and reuse for the next pizza.
3. Dust the board lightly with Flour and create your Pizza directly on the wooden Pizza board. Don't overdo the toppings or leave it too long on the board. Use the Launching peel the square Peels or just the wooden board to launch your pizza into place. Just remember if it's not moving it's not going to launch into the oven keep it moving ..on flour/semolina.
4. Once in the oven let the base of the pizza cook for 40-50 seconds Use the perfectly sized Pizza peel (round) to turn the pizzas in the oven for even cooking.
5. Place your Pizza on the Toxin Free Cutting board (coat of Ruskins Worktop Oil Applied to seal)
6. Use the commercial pizza cutter to share your masterpiece. The pizza Tools Co by GR8NZLIFE sells the most pizza tools on Trademe
About GR8NZLIFE: Based in the beautiful Hibiscus Coast, just North of Auckland, we manufacture and sell 100% NZ Made Tools for the GR8 NZ Lifestyle including stainless steel and aluminium Pizza Oven Tools, and portable, multi-purpose 5, 7 & 10 stacks Rod and Reel Racks. Check out our other listings to view the full range.
If you have any questions please ask us. All pizza oven tools are available to purchase separately. Please check out our other listings to view these.