The 6 Piece set is the GRNZLIFE best seller because it covers almost all the tools required to be a great success .Both Round and Square Peels ,Coals rake, Stone Cleaner Pizza Board and Commercial rocking cutter.
Product code: POT6PC
Pizza Oven Tool Set: 5 Pizza Tools, Pizza Board
This set of stainless steel pizza oven tools with easy grip aluminium handles (approx. 1 metre in length) includes:
1 x Pizza Shovel 240mm x 240m base
1 x Coals Rake
1 x Pizza Peel 200mm circumference
1 x Pizza Cooking Stone Cleaner
1 x Commercial Pizza Cutter
1 x Pizza Cutting Board (New Design ) (Laminated Pine Clears) Coated with 1 x coat Wood Oil (Feast Watson) or Ruskins Timber Oil
Add the small or large tools rack starting from $69.95
All boards are given 1 x Coat of either Feast Watson timber oil or Ruskins Woodtop Oil
RICH TUNG OIL DESIGNED FOR KITCHEN TIMBER
Kitchen Timber Oil contains clear natural tung oil for nourishing and protecting timber benches, cutting boards, salad bowls and all interior timber. When Kitchen Timber Oil is dry, it gives a natural matt finish that is resistant to water and spills.
Pizza Board -420mm Dia ,330mm x 340mm Super comfortable handle 120mm x 45mm
Bevelled edge ,Rounded Shoulders and super comfy handle.
CARE AND CLEANING
- Do not place any items in the dish washer, hand wash only.
- Wash the timber parts with a mild detergent and warm water.
- Do NOT soak the timber components.
- Dry with a dish cloth and NOT in the sun.
- Stainless steel parts can be washed with a mild detergent and warm water. Burnt on residue can be removed with a plastic scourer pad or similar item.
- For all the various boards, wet them with hot water, apply undiluted dish-wash liquid and scrub with a long handled brush. Rinse and cloth dry only.
You can also buy the special Pizza Tools Rack see other listings
1 x Pizza Tools Rack (Aluminium Powder coated holds 4 tools) for $95.00 ( currently out of stock)
How to use GR8NZLife Pizza Oven Tools:
1. After your pizza oven is ready heated, push the hot embers to the back of your oven with the coal rake.
2. Dip the cooking stone cleaning pad into cold water, squeeze till damp and briskly wipe across the cooking stones until clean and free of ash, repeat if necessary. Do not leave in the heat. Rinse the cleaning pad in warm water, squeeze until clean and reuse for the next pizza.
3. Dust the paddle lightly with Flour and create your Pizza directly on the Large Pizza Paddle
4. Use the perfectly sized Pizza peel (round) to turn the pizzas in the oven for even cooking.
5. Place your Pizza on the Toxin Free Cutting board (coat of Ruskins Worktop Oil Applied to seal)
6. Use the commercial pizza cutter to share your masterpiece. The pizza Tools Co by GR8NZLIFE sells the most pizza tools on Trademe
About GR8NZLIFE: Based in the beautiful Hibiscus Coast, just North of Auckland, we manufacture and sell 100% NZ Made Tools for the GR8 NZ Lifestyle including stainless steel and aluminium Pizza Oven Tools, and portable, multi-purpose 5, 7 & 10 stack Rod and Reel Racks. Check out our other listings to view the full range.
If you have any questions please ask us. All pizza oven tools are available to purchase separately. Please check out our other listings to view these.