The Ultimate 9 tool set combines all the tools from GR8NZLIFE the three peels, Launching, Square and Round and the Coals rake , Stone cleaner ,Commercial cutter ,Wood rack and Pizza board Laser IR thermo.. Buy 9 Piece set and save.
Buy the 9 Piece set in November and get the Digital Scales free with RRP $59.95
The ULTIMATE Wood fired oven 9 pc set includes:
1 x Pizza Launching Peel 310 x 310mm
1 x Pizza Square Peel 240 x 240mm
1 x Coals Rake
1 x Pizza round Peel 200mm circumference
1 x Pizza Cooking Stone Cleaner
1 x Commercial Pizza Cutter
1 x Pizza Wood Rack
1 x Pizza Cutting Board (**New Design**See new photo ) (Laminated Pine Clears) Coated with 1 x coat Wood Oil (Feast Watson)or Ruskins Wood Oil
1 x Non-Contact Laser Industrial High Temperature Gun LCD Laser-Pointer Infrared IR Thermometer -50~600℃ / -58~1112℉ GM320S
Purchased separately, these items are valued at $678 With this special Save $48.00 Only $630 + PP in NZ when you purchase the complete 9pc set!
CARE AND CLEANING
- Do not place any items in the dish washer, hand wash only.
- Wash the timber parts with a mild detergent and warm water.
- Do NOT soak the timber components.
- Dry with a dish cloth and NOT in the sun.
- Stainless steel parts can be washed with a mild detergent and warm water. Burnt on residue can be removed with a plastic scourer pad or similar item.
- For all the various boards, wet them with hot water, apply undiluted dish-wash liquid and scrub with a long handled brush. Rinse and cloth dry only.
Our customers say (and we agree) that we have the best quality and most comprehensive range of pizza tools in NZ!
How to use GR8NZLife Pizza Oven Tools:
1.Set up your fire on the Wood rack or load them on once fired up
2.After your pizza oven is ready heated, push the hot embers to the back of your oven with the coal rake.
3. Dip the cooking stone cleaning pad into cold water, squeeze till damp and briskly wipe across the cooking stones until clean and free of ash, repeat if necessary. Do not leave in the heat. Rinse the cleaning pad in warm water, squeeze until clean and reuse for the next pizza.
4. Dust the paddle lightly with Flour and create your Pizza directly on the Large Pizza Paddle
5. Use the perfectly sized Pizza peel (round) to turn the pizzas in the oven for even cooking.
6. Place your Pizza on the Toxin Free Cutting board (coat of Ruskins Worktop Oil applied to seal).
7. Use the commercial pizza cutter to share your masterpiece.
8. Hang your tools back on the rack for next time
All of our pizza oven tools are also available to purchase separately or as smaller sets.
Made locally in Hibiscus Coast, Auckland, New Zealand.